Formit Engineering offers a wide range of steel and security solutions, not limited to fencing with no project being too big or too small. We are able to offer:
- Industrial Solutions
- Domestic Solutions
- General Steelwork
- Design and development of related projects using Computer Aided Design
Benefits of Palisade Fencing
- Intruders have nowhere to hide
- Safe, secure, popular and affordable
- Follows the contour of the site
- Lets your property enjoy un-obscured view from any angle
- Ideal deterrent against crime and vandalism
- High degree of security against break through
- Fast onsite assembly and installation
- Galvanized or painted, colours to match any home
- Range of designs to suit any security application
- Precision crafted with purpose developed machines and finest material
Formit 3 Spike
Formit Devils Fork
Formit 7 Spike
Angle Iron Devils Fork
Angle Iron Spear
Angle Iron 3 Spike
D Pale Trident Splayed
D Pale Spear
D Pale Devils Fork
D Pales available in
44x2mm / 50×1.6mm / 50x2mm / 50×2.5mm / 65x2mm / 65×2.5mm / 65x3mm
Heavy Duty Padbolts
Various Size Dome Post Caps & Square Post Caps
Formit products are manufactured in house with a range of machines. Formit spikes are developed for maximum visual impact. We offer a range of styles to suite your taste and environment. Large and small automated solutions available to suite your needs. Manufactured and supplied in galvanized, painted or black finishes. Palisade pales are manufactured using purpose designed roll forming machines offering high quality products at competitive prices.
Apart from our core business being a steel palisade fencing supplier, we do all types of perimeter security fencing, namely welded mesh fencing, wire fencing, razor wire, wall spikes and security gates. We are also able to cater for your steel fabrication needs.
Equipment, Qualifications of our company and staff
Formit is Level 1 BEE certified, with the shareholder and operations manager being qualified artisans, and specialists in the fields of Quality, Tool Making, and Mechanical Engineering.
Our specialist tools and equipment include amongst others: Mechanical Presses ranging from 6 to 160 tons pressing capacity, Shears, Guillotines, Lathe, Milling Machines, Co2 Welders, Plasma Cutter, and Tube Rollers. We have the equipment allowing us to service all your needs under one roof.
We also strive to develop our employees to maintain flexibility within the organisation.